Back to School? Our Top 5 Lunch IdeasComments Off on Back to School? Our Top 5 Lunch Ideas
Well, we made it through the Summer break, & now, for many of us, it’s time to get those kids back to school. Here are our top 5 helpful lunch ideas for those of you with kiddos:
- Try and let your kids be involved when you are choosing foods for their lunch.
- Pre-chop veggies and fruits and keep them contained in the fridge.
- Certain items can stay frozen and will easily thaw by lunch time.
- Kids bento boxes make it easier for each food item to have its own space (Pinterest is a great resource for some inspiration).
- Use cookie cutters to make your kid’s foods into fun shapes! Have fun, and get your kids involved as much as possible as you are planning ahead.
What are some of your lunch ideas? We’d love to hear them!