Coronavirus & Our StudioComments Off on Coronavirus & Our Studio
You have undoubtedly been hearing about the Coronavirus. We wanted to let you know we have always taken great pride in having a clean, healthy facility. Here are some of the ways we promote an antimicrobial environment at Plank:
- We use hospital-grade green cleaners on the equipment after every client.
- We use 7th Generation disinfecting wipes on the contact surfaces and bathrooms several times a day.
- We have alcohol based sanitizers up and downstairs for you and our staff to use.
- We run diffusers with anti-bacterial and anti-viral essential oils to purify the air.
- We do a weekly deep cleaning of Plank.
- Whenever possible, we open the doors to let in plenty of fresh air.
- Unlike large facilities, we have smaller numbers of clients at a time, so you are never exposed to a large group.
The CDC and WHO recommend that we stay home if we have a dry cough and fever, and cover our mouths with a tissue or arms when coughing or sneezing. We ask that everyone continue to be diligent about this right now
An abundance of evidence shows that a healthy lifestyle, especially nutrition and exercise, boosts the immune system and helps prevent illness. We want to encourage you to continue to pursue these. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about any of this.
Dedicated to your health,
Kevin & the Plank Team